Owned and operated by Robert F Cleary, RFC Driving School is located in Glassboro, New Jersey. Robert has 40 years of experience as a driving instructor and he is a retired teacher from Glassboro High School. He started the driving school in 1994 to better serve student drivers in Gloucester County.
New drivers often worry about what will happen when they go to take their test at the DMV drivers' course. RFC instructors give you inside information so that you'll know exactly what to expect and the best way to handle it. Because a RFC instructor accompanies you to take the test, you feel more confident.
All of Our Instructors Are:
• Certified by the State of New Jersey for Behind-the-Wheel Instruction
• Experienced Working with High School Students because They Are Teachers in Local High Schools
• Very Knowledgeable about the Rules of the Road and How to Handle All Situations, including Emergencies
Benefits of Enrolling:
• Behind-the-Wheel Driving Instruction for Learning Drivers
• Sturdy, Mid-Sized, Late-Model Cars in Excellent Mechanical Condition
• Quick Scheduling, Lessons Available Seven Days a Week from 8:00 a.m. to Dusk
• Local Pickup at Home, School, or Work from Our Glassboro Headquarters
• Permit Validation and Road Test Scheduling
• Road Test Services and Transportation to NJ DMV (Motor Vehicle Agency) for Permits and Testing
• Low Rates
Contact our driving school in Glassboro, New Jersey for comprehensive instruction that properly prepares you for your driving test.